Wednesday, April 11, 2012

worry bout what??

donno why~
today is my public holidays,
but i felt so boring in hostel, i supposed can be home but i din't cz i thought i will hang out with fren or either family.

haiz, i promised my fren to go out to fix her sis laptop but i failed to do so as my mom said will come early bout 2 something in the afternoon, so i can't go out with her d, she said will wait for me to go out first but around 3 something she went out d...

today is de first time i used the kitchen of new hostel, feel bit weird maybe of the smell of the house but it's better than other hostel d so i have no complaints.

haiz, but i donno how to say, i suppose to be so relax in this public holidays one but i am not, i always think of something to do but i can't think even one~as this week is just only my first week of schooling...

as i said, the frens all can join, i can't join them n they can't join me as well....fine!

maybe I am just worried bout what to do with assignment, and think myself is quite funny as i always worried bout this and that just like an old lady but I will change...

today woke up bout 11 something nearly 12pm, and eat my cheese bread which bought yesterday with chen yee, then read my new book which written by "Cai Kang Yong" with his Speaking Skill, what he written is quite true just some of the sentences i need to repeat then i will be more understand about what it is talking about....

so i wish after i read the book, i will be a person who can speak and communicate better towards others!~~

cherish jiayou!!~~
4:26pm
11 April 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment