Saturday, August 20, 2011

friendship..

this few days,
my mind keep thinking bout our friendship,
is it too fragile?
m i look it too heavy d, or you just let it be what it gonna be?

i really think of all de possibility of what u r really think of!!
BUT,
what i read in your blog is just because a small matter,
you break our 6 years friendship!
why?
why you wanna do so?
why you are so cruel,
so cruel to break our friendship?

do you ever think of my feeling?
you just judge everything before it being check!
what are we?
WHAT IS OUR FRIENDSHIP REALLY IS?
ha...i think is just a dried leave...
just flying naturally with wind blowing...

now, i know,
you wanna make things over,
fine,
i will follow what you want,
just that,
if you can give me a reason,
or,
a meet up to explain everything,
i would!
and i willing to explain n listen to what you wanna say,
i know you are already misunderstand what happened between us,
but why don't you give our friendship a chance?
6 years!
how long is it?
how many people can maintain their good friendship until so long period,
mostly, NO!

haiz...
forget bout it,
it's over,
as u say bye to our friendship n RIP~
I WILL DO SO!



cherish: RIP, our dearly 6 years friendship,
I appreciate it, and goodbye!
good luck for you, let me call you lastly, my BEST friend!
9:56pm
20august 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment