Wednesday, August 24, 2011

haiz..emo again~

today is the second school day, but i am still not in mood!
i don feel like wanna mix with ppl,
expecially which my batch!
i donno why?
is it my problem o them?
i think is my problem...
feeling sad n upset today><
i cried infront of someone i trust,
really feel,
where is my fault?
m i deserve this?
why don i try to mix?
but when i see some of their pattern i already don feel like wanna go near,
what to do!!!><
i must solve it!
who can teach me what to do please?
i really wish to have friends~
not to say many but,
at least one or two who can always be with me,
be my gang,
can?
i don wan someone "fren" with me just ask for something when they need,
although it might be de human nature..
please..
tian gong yeye,guanyin pu sa~
i know maybe i m ugly n not good in conversation.
i might not be the special one,
but i can be who being cherish,
right?

cherish.cherish
24august2011
11:53pm

No comments:

Post a Comment