Monday, December 5, 2011

lust more than love?

I am not sure bout it,
just that,
you know that?
every time I don't want to get in angry one you know?
but don't know why in some issues that I will get mad!
every woman know that how terrible the effects of angry is?
that are:
get older easily,
heart function low,
not good for health,
and much more!
I am not really sure that whether you know the way to love me?
My wish is just simple...
kiss me when I want you to do so,
get me some jokes when I am angry or unhappy,
you can do your cute face,but in the right situation,
not every time that is suitable,
just give me some real surprise,
but not the nonsense surprise that as your nonsense reason!
maybe some small presents in few months,
that I really can't think of,
this is called SURPRISE!
understand, man?
before go out must sms me,
after reached home also need to sms me,
to make sure you are safe.

maybe you will think that something like your computer password or what,
that I cannot know, or you think I don't have the right to get to know it,
but as I think,
I will feel that I am not so important in your mind,
in your.......HEART~
maybe you will think that this is nothing but just a small matter~
but as I told you before,
that I am a very sensitive person,
other women might not care about this,
BUT I DO!
because I am Cherish Goh,
I am WHO I am!!!

if you really can't stand for it,
just tell me,
and give ourselves a standby,
to say goodbye~

Lastly,
the conclusion is,
when boys want to tackle a girl,
their answer for your request are all:
YES YES YES YES and never change~
and when you are their girlfriend,
hahaha,
their answer will be all opposite:
NO NO NO NO NO!!!!
and will change only for few times!

I would like to advice all the boys or men,
please know how to respect a girl, a woman,
they are not born for you all,
and they have the right to stop your relationship,
as you don't know what is respect!

Things that can't achieve,
please do not promise any,
because we WILL BELIEVE, really believe in it.
the common results are:
one more SCARS on the surface of the heart...

cherish_goh DISAPPOINTED~
06DEC2011
01:29a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment