Thursday, April 14, 2011

really my black day...

today, after morning class, i suddenly feel very down and very moody...
just like don't wanna speak with anyone,
then i go to english library to search for the international shoe festival malaysia2011
which need to be paste on the board of mass communication society...
i don't know whether i found the right things?just that i feel like everything is just similar..so i took some of the website and try to read it.
but, i read nothing as our college line is slow, so i just save it inside my pendrive and plan to search it again tonight(now..)
but still, feeling down now!!!i think maybe the relationship matter and some assignment discussion just like a mountain, i know if it's really work in the society maybe i have no time for my blog too, so i am luckier now.
maybe for everyone i am just an ordinary person, and i admit that,
YES, i am.
BUT, i am also a serious guy k?
please take care bout my feeling, please, i am also a human, and i am a girl!
a fragile heart girl!
maybe my existence is none, but the truth is, I AM REALLY THERE!!!!
i don't wish to see a Down Cherish Goh again!
please!
i promise myself, new morning, no worries!!!!!


CHEER UP!CHERISH GOH YOU CAN DO IT!


by,
cherish goh
11.02p.m.
14 April 2011
Black Valentine(

No comments:

Post a Comment