Thursday, February 2, 2012

let go, my friend..

hey boy, since you know that I already left you for a couple of time,
then please put me down,
erase me from your heart,
i am sorry that I had make such a big hurt for you,
why are you still love me?

I don't deserved it, really...
I admit that I love you before,
but I really don't like your style of life..
remember?
I have told you that what to change what to change,
but what you responded?
you said your philosophy out...

I have given you alot of chances...
really a lot~
but still you don't want to change and keep repeated them infront of me..
so,
I choose to say goodbye,
I am glad to meet such a good guy like you,
i appreciated that..
just that,
you just think of my love to you is not enough ba~
then maybe you will feel better.

you wrote a lot of those kind of sentences recently,
although you din write who is the person but i know is me,
seriously.
you might not admit but is ok,
as long as you like..
but,
you know,
I know...

we had our good memory before right?
although we are not couple anymore,
but we are friends,
friend can last longer than couple,
and you still can telling story to me when you feel you want,
when you feel suffer,
i still can borrow you my shoulder,
as a FRIEND,
TRUE friend~right?

so as what you thought of,
just let go,
leave only the good memory,
then enough~
wish you can find your happiness.

from a friend who treat you as her TRUE FRIEND,
cherish_珍惜你,朋友!
03February2012

No comments:

Post a Comment